Game of Thrones whiskies up for pre-sale on Amazon
Diageo has revealed further details of its limited edition Game of Thrones Single Malt Collection, which is now available to pre-order from Amazon.
The UK drinks giant has teamed up with the show’s network HBO to produce the range of single malt Scotch whiskies in celebration of the eighth and final series of Game of Thrones, which will debut on 14 April 2019.
The collection features eight whiskies, each matching one of the show’s Houses of Westeros, as well as the Night’s Watch to give fans a “taste of the Seven Kingdoms”. The range is “inspired by the iconic characters and the creative world of Westeros and beyond”.
Each bottle depicts the sigil of the house it represents, including a red three-headed dragon for House Targaryen and a grey direwolf for House Stark.
The eight Scotch whiskies are available in 700ml bottles and are made from whisky from Diageo’s single malt Scotch distilleries. Within the range, there are six new liquids, not including Cardhu Gold Reserve and Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old, which are currently available to purchase in the UK.
In addition to the single malt series, Diageo released a blended Scotch whisky in October, called White Walker by Johnnie Walker.
The Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection includes:
- Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost (£48, abv 43%)
- Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select (£38, abv 40%)
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve (£48, abv 40%)
- Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old (£65, abv 46%)
- Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve (£65, abv 43%)
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve (£48, abv 45.8%)
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old (£38, abv 40%)
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve (£48, abv 51.2%)
The Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection is available to pre-order in select European countries via Amazon. Pre-orders will arrive to customers from 19 February.