The Wine and Spirits Show
The Wine & Spirits Show will return to London in April, offering an unmissable two day programme of tasting, networking and learning for drinks fans and members of the trade. The show is a friendly, relaxed and informative tasting which successfully gathered 1550 wine and spirits lovers in 2019.
Whilst mainly a consumer event, we will also be holding a trade session on Friday 3rd April between 2pm to 5pm at One Whitehall Place, Westminster.
»» What to expect at the show?
The Wine & Spirits Show – what to expect?
- The Wine Hall will be gathering producers from around the world. Last year we hosted producers and brands such as Piper Heidsieck, Brimoncourt, Petersham Cellar and Marqués de Cáceres.
- The Spirits Hall will host local and international spirits brands who will showcase products across multiple categories including Rum, Whisky, Gin, Vodka and Liqueurs. Last April, The Wine & Spirits Show hosted a range of brands including Penderyn Welsh Whiskey, Wood Brothers Distilling Company, Angus Dundee, Spanish Oak Brandy, Uncle Nearest and more.
- The Global Masters Wine Zone. The wines on pour have been selected by a tasting panel composed exclusively of Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and top buyers. Our team of journalists will be there to guide the visitors through the award-winning wines.
- The Global Masters Spirits Zone will allow guests to sample a wide selection of top-performing spirits, as judged by the experts on the Spirits Masters competitions.
- Also returning to this year’s show will be a New Products Zone showcasing the latest releases in the wine and spirits industries, keeping attendees abreast of emerging drinks trends in the market.
- Our expert bartenders will be mixing delicious and refreshing gin and tonics at the G&T Bar. They will be on hand to demonstrate how to create the perfect drink with different tonic waters and garnishes.
- Two rooms will be dedicated to Masterclasses. Masterclasses taking place on Friday will be trade orientated and for the rest of the show the masterclasses will be for consumers. Hosting a masterclass is the perfect way to introduce your brand and products to an educated audience of wine and spirits enthusiasts.
Melita Kiely Editor of The Spirits Business – “It’s not all that common to find a global spread of spirits, wines and beers all under one trade show roof – but that is precisely what The Wine & Spirits Show delivered.”
“Our second Wine & Spirits Show exceeded all our expectations in terms of not only visitor numbers but their enthusiasm, engagement and thirst for knowledge. The reaction from people who attended The Wine & Spirits Show’s masterclasses and perused our exhibitors’ stands was testament to the belief that interest in premium alcoholic drinks is higher than ever before.”
For more information on how to exhibit, or to put your products on the G&T Bar or The New Product Zone, please contact Sophie Allan on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44(0) 207 803 2442.