Snow Queen Vodka, in association with The Spirits Business, is proud to announce The Snow Queen Martini Masters 2014.
The story of the Snow Queen Vodka brand is every bit as enchanting and enduring. Originating in Kazakhstan, the vodka is created from a five-times distilled blend of certified organic wheat and pure spring water. The state-of-the-art production methods and superior ingredients combine to guarantee consumers enjoy the most premium and refined drinking experience.
As part of The Snow Queen Martini Masters 2014, UK-based bartenders are invited to submit a recipe for a Martini made using Snow Queen Vodka for a chance to win £2,000 plus a role as UK brand ambassador.
The judges will be looking for elegant recipes that embody the sophisticated, ultra-premium and feminine values of the brand.
Enter the competition before 28 February using the entry form below.
• Recipes must use Snow Queen Vodka as the base spirit and be in the style of a vodka Martini.
• Recipes should limit the use of homemade liqueurs/ bitters/ syrups, although simple recipes will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
• Entries must be submitted using the form below by 28 February 2014.
• Ten entries will be chosen to compete at the grand final held in London on 18 March 2014. All entrants must be available to compete on that date.
• Each finalist will be sent a bottle of Snow Queen Vodka to help perfect their Martini before the grand final.
• The Snow Queen Martini Masters 2014 is open to UK-based bartenders only.
Entry deadline: 28 February 2014
The time to enter this award has expired.