Calling all world class bartenders! Can you concoct an award-winning pink gin cocktail?
Edgerton Pink Gin, in association with The Spirits Business, is proud to announce The Edgerton Pink Gin Masters 2015.
UK-based bartenders are invited to submit a recipe for the cocktail competition using Edgerton Pink Gin for a chance to win your name immortalised on your own limited edition batch of Pink Gin and full-page Bartender Profile in The Spirits Business.
The competition is free to enter to all UK based bartenders and all entries must be received by 3 of February 2015.
The final will be judged in central London on 17 February 12pm – 5pm
- Freestyle recipes must contain Edgerton Pink Gin
- You can enter up to 3 recipes
- 10 winning bartenders will be selected to mix in the finals
- The 10 finalists will be sent a bottle of The Edgerton Pink Gin so they can perfect their winning recipe
- No homemade ingredients and these recipes need to be able to be reproduced easily and the 10 winning recipes will be included in an Edgerton Pink Gin Cocktail book
The results will be announced in the March issue of The Spirits Business 2015 which will also include a profile of the winning bartender.
Recipes must be submitted by 3 February 2015, with 10 finalists chosen to compete at the grand final held in London on Tuesday 17 February.
Each of the 10 finalists will be sent a bottle of Pink Gin to help perfect their recipe before the grand final.
The time to enter this award has expired.