Close Menu

Bartender sets guest’s face on fire

A bartender set a guest’s face on fire after a drink called the Flaming Lamborghini was served horribly wrong.

None of the bartenders on duty were able to provide medical attention to the guest after his face caught alight

The bar in Lithuania caught the incident on its CCTV cameras.

As the bartender pours the flaming drink from a height, alcohol splashes onto the patron’s face, dousing him in flames.

According to reports, none of the staff were able to give medical attention.

In fact, the footage shows the bartenders returning to pulling pints just seconds after the incident, instead of assisting the guest.

The guest received horrific burns to his face and head.

The incident is a warning to bar owners to ensure staff are trained properly when mixing drinks of this nature, or not serve them at all.

Owners are also advised to rota a member of staff with emergency first aid training on the premises at all times.

It looks like you're in Asia, would you like to be redirected to the Drinks Business Asia edition?

Yes, take me to the Asia edition No