The Absinthe Masters 2012
RECOGNISING THE MASTERS IN THEIR FIELDS
In February 2012 The Spirits Business will stage The Absinthe Masters in a drive to find and reward the finest Absinthe brands on the world stage. Dominic Roskrow, editor of The Spirits Business, along with a panel of leading spirits and on-trade specialists, will judge the Absinthes in a blind tasting, to discover the Absinthe Masters of 2012. Excellence will be recognised in category and design & packaging.
• To enter The Absinthe Masters 2012, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series.
• Silver, Gold and Masters will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Masters winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Absinthe Master 2012
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
1. To enter, please download and complete an entry form, providing all of the relevant information
2. To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
3. Forward two samples for each product or category you are entering to: Daisy Jones, The Spirits Business, Units 222/223, 30 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0HS
4. Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid
5. Each entry must be supported by two bottles and must include the entry form
6. A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry deadline for The Absinthe Masters: Monday 9 January 2012