Recipes must be submitted by 9.30am 2 October 2015, with 10 finalists chosen to compete at the Grand Final held in London on 27 October 2015. Each finalist will be sent a bottle of Snow Queen Vodka to help perfect their Martini before the final.
• Recipes must use Snow Queen Vodka as the base spirit and be in the style of a vodka Martini.
• Recipes should limit the use of homemade liqueurs/ bitters/ syrups, although simple recipes will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
• Entries must be submitted using the form below by 9.30am 2 October 2015.
• Ten entries will be chosen to compete at the grand final held in London. All entrants must be available to compete on that date.
• Each finalist will be sent a bottle of Snow Queen Vodka to help perfect their Martini before the grand final.
• The Snow Queen Martini Masters 2015 is open to UK-based bartenders only.
Enter the competition before 9.30am 2 October 2015 using the entry form below.
The time to enter this award has expired.