In August 2019 the drinks business Hong Kong will stage The Scotch Whisky Masters – Asia 2019 competition in a drive to find and reward the finest Scotch whisky brands in the Asian Market. Chaired by the drinks business Hong Kong and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the whiskies will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Asian Scotch Whisky Masters of 2019.
Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category. The Gold and Master winners will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Scotch Whisky Master – Asia 2019.
• To enter The Scotch Whisky Masters – Asia 2019, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
• Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Scotch Whisky Master – Asia 2019
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
1. Complete the entry form
2. To pay, please include a cheque made payable to the drinks business Hong Kong, or provide credit card details on the entry form
3. Forward two samples for each category entered to: Sophie Raichura, The Scotch Whisky Masters – Asia 2019, 3/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
4. Please ensure that all duty on samples is pre-paid
5. A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The time to enter this award has expired.