In February 2017 The Spirits Business will stage the Rum & Cachaça Masters competition in a drive to find and reward the finest rum and cachaça brands.
Chaired by The Spirits Business and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the entries will be judged in a blind tasting to discover the Rum & Cachaça Masters of 2017.
Excellence will be recognised on appearance, aroma, palate, and overall balance.
• To enter The Rum & Cachaça Masters 2017, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
• Silver, Gold and Masters will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Masters winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Rum & Cachaça Masters 2017
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
1. Complete an entry form, providing all of the relevant information
2. Include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
3. Provide us with high resolution bottle or pack shots of each product entered
4. Forward two samples for each product or category you are entering
The Rum & Cachaça Masters 2017, The Spirits Business
Wigglesworth House, Fourth Floor, 69 Southwark Bridge Road, London UK, SE1 9HH
5. Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid
6. Each entry must be supported by two bottles and must include the entry form
The time to enter this award has expired.