In September 2020, The Spirits Business hosts The Luxury Masters competition in a drive to find and reward the finest luxury spirits brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Spirits Business and assessed by a panel of leading spirits specialists, the spirits will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Luxury Masters of 2020.
Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category. The Master winners will then be judged for the overall title of Luxury Taste Master 2020.
- To enter The Luxury Masters 2020, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
- Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Medal winners will be receive an official results email in the beginning of October 2020.
- Complete the entry form.
- To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form.
- Forward two samples for each category entered to: Rhiannon Morris, The Luxury Masters, Wine Sorted, Little Owl Farm,
Main Road, Murcott OX5 2RE. Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
- Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be arranged through your shipping company.
- A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date
The time to enter this award has expired.