In August The Spirits Business will stage the inaugural Luxury Masters competition in a drive to find and reward the finest luxury spirits brands available from all categories.
Chaired by The Spirits Business and assessed by a panel of leading spirits specialists, entries are open to all spirits products in the super-premium bracket and above, and will be judged in a blind tasting to discover The Luxury Masters of 2016. Excellence will be recognised by category, as well as for appearance, aroma and flavour.
‘Silver’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ medals will be awarded in each category. The ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ winners will then be judged for the overall title of ‘Grand Luxury Master 2016’.
•To enter The Luxury Masters 2016, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series.
• Silver, Gold and Master will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of The World Whisky Masters 2015
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final.
Entry deadline: 29th July 2016
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
IMPORTANT: If you are a company that wishes to submit entries into more than one Masters competition, e.g. The Scotch Whisky Masters and The Travel Retail Masters, please fill out a new entry form for each competition.
The time to enter this award has expired.