RECOGNISING THE MASTERS IN THEIR FIELDS
In April 2013 The Spirits Business will stage The Asian Spirits Masters competition in a drive to find and reward the finest Asian spirits brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Spirits Business and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the Asian spirits will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Asian Spirits Masters of 2013. Excellence will be recognised according to category, age and design and packging. ‘Silver’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ medals will be awarded in each category. The ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ winners will then be judged for the overall title of ‘Grand Asian Spirits Master 2013’.
• To enter The Asian Spirits Masters 2013, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
• Silver, Gold and Master will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Asian Spirits Master 2013
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
1. Complete the entry form( online form / PDF version ), providing all of the relevant information.
2. To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
3. Forward two samples for each category entered to: Daisy Jones, The Asian Spirits Masters, Union Press Ltd, Unit 122,
30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, UK
4. Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid
5. A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date
Entry deadline for The Asian Spirits Masters: Tuesday 9 April 2013
For more information, please contact:
Daisy Jones, associate publisher
Tel. +44 (0)20 7803 2452
The time to enter this award has expired.