In May 2017 The Spirits Business will stage The Scotch Whisky Masters in a drive to find and reward the finest Scotch Whisky brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Spirits Business and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the Scotch whiskies will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Scotch Whisky Masters of 2017. Excellence will be recognised by category, age and price point.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To enter The Scotch Whisky Masters 2017, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
• Silver, Gold and Masters will be awarded in each category
• The Masters winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Scotch Whisky Master 2017
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
How to Enter:
1. Complete an entry form, providing all of the relevant information. Download a category list for a guide to which categories you can enter.
2. Include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
3. Provide us with high resolution bottle or pack shots of each product entered
4. Forward two samples for each product or category you are entering to:
The Spirits Business, Unit 122,
30 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0HS, UK
5. Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid
6. Each entry must be supported by two bottles and must include the entry form
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CATEGORY LIST
IMPORTANT: If you are a company that wishes to submit entries into more than one Masters competition, e.g. The Scotch Whisky Masters and The Travel Retail Masters, please fill out a new entry form for each competition.