World Whiskies Masters 2012
RECOGNISING THE MASTERS IN THEIR FIELDS
In July 2012 The Spirits Business will stage The World Whiskies Masters in a drive to find and reward the finest brands on the world stage. Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison, ‘Spirits
Marketing Consultants’ Caskstrength Creative, along with a panel of leading spirits and on-trade specialists, will discover The World Whiskies Masters 2012.
Excellence will be recognised by category and design & packaging.
• To enter The World Whiskies Masters 2012, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters series.
• Silver, Gold and Masters will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Masters winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand World Whiskey Master 2012
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final.
2. Include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form.
3. Provide us with high resolution bottle or pack shots of each product entered.
4. Forward two samples for each product or category you are entering to:
Daisy Jones, The Spirits Business, Units 222/223,
30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, UK
5. Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid
6. Each entry must be supported by two bottles and must include the entry form
7. A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to email@example.com
Entry deadline: Thursday 12th July 2012
For more information, please contact:
Daisy Jones, associate publisher
Tel. +44 (0)20 7803 2452